Study Permit Canada

Studying in Canada is a excellent way to get your PR status

Why Canada is a perfect country to obtain your education?

High-quality education at an affordable fee

Canada ranks third among the G-8 countries in terms of the education system, just behind the US and the UK. However, the cost of living and studying in Canada is much lower than in other English-speaking countries. Moreover, an extensive selection of educational institutions and programs of study allows potential students to make their choice in favor of studying in Canada.

Opportunity to work while studying

International students are eligible to work off-campus up to 20 hours per week while classes are in session and full-time during scheduled breaks (like summer/spring break or winter holidays)

The proven way to become a permanent resident in Canada

After successfully completing studies, foreign graduates can apply for receiving a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), which can be issued for up to 3 years. Work experience in Canada not only makes your resume look distinguished but also brings additional immigration points to the Express Entry system. Moreover, international graduates having at least 1 year of Canadian work experience, can apply for PR via special stream within the Express Entry system - Canadian Experience Class.

Having your family in Canada while studying

Spouses or common-law partners of full-time students with a valid study permit are eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit. In some cases, it is possible to apply for the Spouse Open Work Permit at the same time as applying for the initial study permit outside of Canada. Also, your minor children can attend pre-school or school In Canada.

If your studies are less than 6 months long, you will only need a Temporary Resident Visa to come to Canada. However, if you plan to study for more than 6 months, you must obtain a study permit.

To apply for a study permit, you need:

  • A Letter of Acceptance  from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
  • Proof of Financial Support - you must prove that you have enough money to cover your: tuitions fees, living expenses (housing, food, transportation) for yourself and any family who come with you to Canada.
  • Supporting Documentation - to convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies. The list of supporting documents depends on your specific situation. Contact our team to get assistance with your customized list of supporting documents.
  • A valid passport or travel document.

Post – Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

To obtain a post-graduation work permit, an international student must currently hold valid temporary status and must have graduated from an eligible designated learning institution (DLI). Also, meet all of the following criteria:

  • Have completed a program at an eligible institution in Canada that is at least 8 months in duration leading to a degree, diploma, or certificate.
  • Have maintained full-time student status in Canada during studying.
  • Have received an official graduation letter from the eligible DLI and a transcript.

To make sure that a Post-Graduation Work Permit will be granted, the visa application must comply with Canadian immigration regulations and meet all requirements. Our team will help you to obtain PGWP in an efficient and timely manner.

Previous refusals

Our company has extensive experience dealing with student permit applications that were previously refused. If it is your case, we will help you to order GCMS notes and advise how to improve your new visa application.

Out of status in Canada

If you are out of status (your study/work permit expired) and want to remain in Canada, our team can help you to restore your status. Contact our company or book online consultation to check your eligibility for restoration of temporary resident status.

How can ViBK IMMIGRATION CONSULTING help you to become an international student in Canada?

  • Provide assistance in the selection of educational institution/program that is eligible for further obtaining a work permit (Post-Graduation Work Permit).
  • Help you to get admission to the college/university and LOA.
  • Develop a customized strategy for your immigration through education.
  • Provide you with a customized list to support your study permit application.
  • Consider any areas where the application can be improved and advise accordingly.
  • Assist in writing a motivation letter.
  • Fill out all required immigration forms, prepare the application package and submit it in compliance with regulations.
  • Provide continuous information support and consulting service at all stages of preparation and submission of a student visa application.
  • Prepare and submit necessary application packages for family members (Spouse Open Work Permit/TRV).

Let us help you to become an international student and immigrate to Canada through education, just follow these steps:

Step 2
Our team will contact you to book a free consultation
Step 3
Sign an agreement and start your immigration journey

Our immigration services include different options: Full Authorised Representation (follow the steps above); Review and Consultation package or Online consultation with Canadian immigration consultant.

Our immigration experts are always in touch – contact us!